Unified Payments Interface (UPI) is a system that powers multiple bank accounts into a single mobile application (of any participating bank), merging several banking features, seamless fund routing & merchant payments into one hood.
It also caters to the “Peer to Peer” collect request which can be scheduled and paid as per requirement and convenience.
Each Bank provides its own UPI App for Android, Windows and iOS mobile platform(s).
How to get it:
- Bank a/c
- Mobile number should be linked with bank a/c
- Smart Phone with internet facility
- Debit Card for re-setting MPIN.
- Download the App for UPI
- Do registration online on the App with a/c details
- Create a virtual ID
- Set MPIN
- 5-7 minutes
What is required for Transaction:
- Smartphone with internet facility
- Registered device only
- Use registered MPIN
- Self Service Mode
- NIL to customer by most Banks
- Customer pays for data charges
*Disclaimer: The transaction costs are based on available information and may vary based on banks.
- Balance Enquiry
- Transaction History
- Send / Pay Money
- Virtual Address
- A/c no. & IFSC code
- Mobile no. and MMID
- Aadhaar (to be made functional)
- Collect Money
- Add bank account
- Change / Set MPIN
- A/c Management
Funds Transfer limit:
*Disclaimer: The funds transfer limits are based on available information and may vary based on banks.